Friday, July 4, 2008

All's Well From London

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Kevin Bibo got us to the airport with no problem and without him all the bags would not have made it ... have to get an Angola sticker for the luggage rack... Poor Kevin might still be stuck in traffic trying to make it back to Crestline ...
The flight was very smooth with Nathan sleeping 2/3 of the way. The Heathrow airport has very nice public showers and so Nadia and I feel one hundred percent better. The boys are sleeping again which is good.

GREAT NEWS: We contacted David Trott and he has arranged a flight to Saurimo Sunday morning and for us to stay with Becky in Luanda Saturday Night. He had been traveling the last four days and was amazed as we all were of how God opened the door for us to get our visas.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Next issue may come with the customes agents when we arrive in Luanda with all the donations. We trust it will work out for the best.

1 comment:

Kevin Bibo said...

I was home by 7:30, but I did stop in Upland at Target for a few minutes. I'm glad you guys are traveling well. Enjoy the trip. -Kev